© 2023 Designer Window Supply
What services do you offer?
As a premium service provider, we offer several services upon request at each stage of the window and door buying process: discovery, evaluation, order review, delivery coordination, post-delivery product support and final project turn over.
- Discovery: Product demonstrations, pre-construction plan review; preliminary field-measurement; preliminary budget pricing;
- Evaluation: Warranty analysis, product comparison and product features analysis; T24 reporting and specification and cut sheet review, finished detail review, samples requests for jobsite and mock-ups.
- Order Review: Final measure, shop drawings, and final order review
- Delivery coordination: collaborate with installer and building team, delivery back-up plan, product inspection guidelines
- Post Delivery: Warranty service support, unwrapped product inspection support, home-owner move in support
Our team is trained to offer the highest quality customer service, from educating customers about the products we sell, to supporting the sales process in the field with preliminary measurement and final review with your building team. For more details about all our services please review our services page.
Most often, once you have selected the product(s) that will meet your goals, we provide referrals to and collaborate with our licensed network of industry partners to ensure a successful window and door buying experience.
Our VIP industry partner services include marketing and photography, on the job support, continuing education programs in the field of Building Science and Architecture (AIA) and Interior Design (ASID), and guided factory tours.